View of the Old Hill Street Police Station in Hill Street where the National Archives (formerly Archives and Oral History Department) was located from 1983 to 1997. It was built in 1915 by architect Frank Dorrington Ward and is currently occupied by the Ministry of Information, Communications and the Arts, thus the name MICA Building.
19980006326 - 0081
Viewing permitted. Use and reproduction only with permission.
Ministry of Information and the Arts Collection, courtesy of National Archives of Singapore