The British Council building at Stamford Road. The building was part of St Andrew's School from 1875 to 1940. In the late 1950s, the building made way for the former National Library building at Stamford Road.
19980000854 - 0014
Viewing permitted. Use and reproduction only with permission.
Ministry of Information and the Arts Collection, courtesy of National Archives of Singapore
Updated with contribution from Kenneth Yeo on 26 January 2012