The Dalhousie Obelisk standing at northern approach to Anderson Bridge, after it was moved from its original site near Victoria Memorial Hall in 1910 and before being moved to the current site at Empress Place in 1911 when Anderson Bridge was opened
19980005502 - 0091
Viewing permitted. Use and reproduction only with permission.
Arshak C Galstaun Collection, courtesy of National Archives of Singapore