VIEW FROM ST JAMES, SINGAPORE
View from St James looking across to Kampong Telok Saga on the north side of Pulau Brani. St James was a promontory lying between Blangah Bay and Sibet Bay which were almost totally reclaimed by 1926.
19980005109 - 0097
Viewing permitted. Use and reproduction only with permission.
Kwan Yue Keng Collection, courtesy of National Archives of Singapore
This image is reproduced from a postcard borrowed from a collector