1. The Materials must only be used in ways that remember and celebrate the late Mr Lee’s birth as well as his contributions to Singapore or the ideals he represented with dignity and respect.
2. The Materials must not be used in any way that seeks to defame, demean, insult, ridicule, or criticise anyone and must also not be used in conjunction with any other content that is provocative, offensive, inflammatory or will offend good taste and public decency or is otherwise found to be unacceptable by you or other rightsowners of the Materials (as may be conveyed through you). It is confirmed that your decision and that of any other rightsowners on any of the matters in this paragraph 2 shall be deemed to be accepted by me without question and without having to provide reasons for the same.
3. The Materials must not be used for commercial or publicity purposes such as to create, distribute or license merchandise or other items for sale or profit; or for the promotion of any product or service.
4. The Materials must be used in the exact form they are provided and must not be altered, modified or edited in any way. For example, photographs must not be subject to image editing or extraction, video or audio footage must be played in full and cannot be clipped, and any embedded water-marks, logos or notices shall not be removed.
5. I shall not sub-licence, sell or transfer the Materials to anyone, or make the Materials available for distribution or download on any website, application or other platform; or attempt to do the same.
6. I shall not represent that my use of the Materials or any related matter is in any way officially endorsed by you or the Government.
7. I shall cite the Source as set out for each of the Materials I use. For example, as follows: Source: Mediacorp Pte Ltd, courtesy of National Archives of Singapore or Source: Ministry of Culture Collection, courtesy of National Archives of Singapore
a) stop all use of the Materials;
b) remove the Materials from any digital platform I may have used them on; and
a) stop all use of the Materials; and
b) remove the Materials from any digital platform I may have used them on.
Click here to return to the main page.