What Services We Offer
Services facilitated by Archives Reading Room include:
- Requests to view archival records, which include:
> Government file records
> Straits Settlements records, private records and copies of records
> Maps and building plans
> Oral history interviews and audiovisual recordings
> Please visit Archives Online to search for the records and fill out the form attached here if the records are not available for viewing from home
- Enquiries on reproductions of archival records
- Enquiries on burial or cemetery records
- Searches for marriage records for civil marriages registered on and before 15 September 1961. Please fill out the form here and email it to email@example.com.
- Searches for school records of individuals to verify education details based on records that were transferred to the National Archives of Singapore. Please fill out the application form here and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.