The Adelphi Hotel at Coleman Street. Originally established in Commercial Square (now Raffles Place) in 1863, it was first moved to High Street before being located here. It closed its doors finally on 24 June 1973 and the building was demolished in 1980.
19980007377 - 0021
Viewing permitted. Use and reproduction only with permission.
Arshak C Galstaun Collection, courtesy of National Archives of Singapore