What Services We Offer
Services facilitated by Archives Reading Room include:
- Requests to view archival records, which include:
> Government file records
> Straits Settlements records, private records and copies of records
> Maps and building plans
> Oral history interviews and audiovisual recordings
> Please visit Archives Online to search for the records and submit a request via the NAS e-Request website if the records are not available for viewing from home
- Reproductions of archival records
- Enquiries on burial or cemetery records
- Searches for marriage records for civil marriages registered on and before 15 September 1961. Please click on the “Marriage Records” button on the NAS e-Request website and fill out the details as requested.
- Searches for school records of individuals to verify education details based on records that were transferred to the National Archives of Singapore. Please click on the “School Records” button on the NAS e-Request website and fill out the details as requested.